For the first time we were the lucky hosts to the toothfairy! Twice! Madison lost her first two teeth during the past month. Austin worked on them every night for quite some time and finally the first one came out during the first week of school. The second one followed a couple of weeks later. Without her 2 bottom teeth Madison looks like a kindergartener! So grown up! It was a little bitter sweet for me as I thought about how excited we were to see those first two little teeth pop through 5 years ago and now how excited we are to see them gone. I know it sounds a little gross but I thought about keeping those sweet little teeth... we worked hard to get them in and hard to get them out just to throw them away! Well now we are working on #3... I keep you posted!
Friday, October 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment